Friday, October 19, 2007

Updating

Yes, it's been a while since I have updated. I have been extremely busy with needles, ultrasounds, and bloodwork! What Fun! Well tommorrow morning I go in for my egg retrieval and have to be there@ 7:45am. From the last ultrasound on Thursday it looks like they should be able to get at least 12eggs I am crossing my fingers on that one. I just hope and pray some of the embies will make to the freezing stage for a later cycle,incase this one does not work. I try not to be pessimistic but I have to be realistic. Odds are against you that the very first IVF cycle will work. My transfer will either be on Tuesday or Thursday of next week. I will update on how many eggs they get tommorrow.

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

good luck at ER tomorrow

Molli said...

Let us know how many they got!