Friday, October 26, 2007

Day after transfer

I had my transfer yesterday, they transfered 2 blastocysts one grade A, one grade B. I took it easy the rest of the day and layed in bed pretty much the enitre time, believe me I am very antsy and will be the next 2 weeks. By the end of the day today they should be hatching out of their shell and implanting by the end of the day tommorrow. I was afraid to even get up after the transfer especially when Hubby asked if they could fall out!LOL We were told they were already inside the uterus and you dont need to worry about the falling out part:) But I need to take it easy the next two weeks to help the implantation process. Well all is done and all we can do is wait and pray.

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

saying my prayers for the implanting!!

Tracy said...

Good luck!! Also saying prayers that you have much success.