Monday, October 1, 2007

One down and many more to go!

Well 1st shot down, it was pretty easy and did not hurt much, just a little pinch. Unfortunately
I will have many more shots to go this month, probably close to 50-100 or so, not happy about it:( I wish I could just take this whole month off of work just to relax and stay positive, but of course we have to work and make the dough to pay for this procedure, so wha,wha,wha to me.
Well I'll be updating soon, my life is pretty dull at this time so I wont be posting everyday, would'nt want to put anyone to sleep!LOL

3 comments:

I_Sell_Books said...

What's your protocol?

babymajic said...

I am taking .2 of Lupron,have my Lupron evaluation on th 10th, estimated time for retrieval on the 21st, and Transfer on the 24th or 26th. Of course all the other meds in between.

Natalie said...

I'm totally gonna need your input on shots when the time comes - I'm not afraid of needles, but I'm afraid of this. Good luck with your transfer!