Tuesday, October 9, 2007

STIMS started

Well I went in for my Lupron evaluation yesterday to do bloodwork and an ultrasound. This was to be sure that the medication Lupron and the birth control pills had suppressed my ovaries enough to begin the STIM shots. I got the call from the nurse and she said all was good and to start my STIMS last night (Monday), they will see me again on Thursday for another Ultrasound and more bloodwork, to be sure the dosage is not to low or to high, and that my ovaries are becoming stimulated now by the meds. My nurse says we should be ready for the retrieval as early as next Friday, the 19th. The transfer will fall on either the 22nd or 24th as long as all goes well and I dont have to stimulate with the meds longer, I am crossing my fingers. I just really want to get this cycle over with I am so done with the shots it's not even funny. I will give myself a million more if I was guaranteed a BFP on a pregnancy test! Going to bed now will update on Thursday.

1 comment:

AwkwardMoments said...

how very exciting. good luck - IVF here we come