Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blastocyst Transfer

Well had my 5day transfer of two perfectly healthy blastocysts yesterday. My RE
being as kind as she is and wanting to give me the best odds possible, decided to throw in assisted hatching at no cost. I was very happy about that until reading that this procedure gives you a higher chance at twinning! So the 2 that were transferred could turn into 3 or even 4 not that it happens often but its a possibility. The transfer went great and now I am in the dreaded 2ww!! I will have beta on 2/28th but you know I wont be able to resist the HPT's the whole time.

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

willing there to be 2 lines!

Unknown said...

I will be keeping my fingers crossed that you have a speedy and successful 2WW. We are just starting our first IVF in a few days. Good luck!